• Feel like you are spending a weekend in 1944!
• Expanded Show Grounds and More Displays
• No Charge for Parking
• Experienced, Free Shuttle Bus Service
• Emergency Water and Shade
• More Toilets
• 3-Day Passes Available
• The main flight line has been returned to the previous location of three years ago affording you a better up-close and personal view of flight line action!
Advanced tickets available at a discount; regular price admission at the gate. Free parking, free shuttle buses, more flea market & food vendors. MAAM’s WWII Weekend June 5th, 6th & 7th, 2009 “1944”; “The best WWII show in the U.S., bar none.”
Special Guests for 2009
Gen. John Alison - Flying Tiger Ace
Col. C.E. "Bud" Anderson - Triple Ace
Col. Herb Ing, USMC - Marshall Islands, Saipan,
Lt. Col. Richard Cole - Doolittle Raider
Lt. Col. Robert Hite - Doolittle Raider
Maj. Theodore "Dutch" Van Kirk - Navigator,
"Enola Gay", Atomic Mission
AND MANY MORE...
Plus eight original members of the "Band of Brothers", who were portrayed in the movie “The Dirty Dozen” WW II WEEKEND IS TEN SHOWS IN ONE! Get more entertainment value for your money as you enjoy one of the most memorable history lessons you will ever experience.